Get a training for the new generation of Capillary Electrophoresis
WynSep organizes training sessions for capillary electrophoresis in its location in Labège (31 – France), or directly at your location. The training is given by Cédric Sarazin, PhD from Pierre and Marie Curie University from Paris, specialized in analytical chemistry and former lecturer.
Duration: 1, 2 or 3 days. Modular programme depending on your needs and your requests
Place: Labège or your location
Relevant public: engineers, researchers, technicians, pharmacists
Aim of the training: introduce the fundamental principles of capillary electrophoresis and also the instrumentation and the main applications linked to this technique. (The objectives can be redefined according the requests)
- Basic principles and generalities on electrokinetic techniques: electrophoretic migration, electroosmotic flow, detection mode (UV-Vis, C4D, LIF, mass spectrometry), injection mode, quantitative analysis, separation performance
- Different modes of separation: capillary zone electrophoresis (CZE), micellar electrokinetic chromatography (MEKC), chiral separation, capillary gel electrophoresis (CGE), capillary isoelectric focusing
- Capillary zone electrophoresis – le fundamental values: influence of the electrolyte pH, of the ionic strength, of the temperature, of the voltage. Calculation of the efficiencies, of the mobilities, separation optimisation
- Inorganic anion and cation analysis: use of a zero-flow coated capillary, initiation to conductimetry detection
- Comparison of UV and C4D detection modes: example of organic acids in wine. Strengths and weaknesses of both detection modes
- Initiation of Laser Induced Fluorescence (LIF) detection
- Separation of neutral compounds by MEKC: influence of surfactant concentration and of pH and analysis of the separation performance
- Chiral separation: optimisation of a chiral separation of optical isomers with electrolytes containing cyclodextrins
THEY HAVE ATTENDED WYNSEP’S TRAININGS
Training very interesting and complete. Our speaker was able to respond to our particular needs.